- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
The El Capitan Challenge
Start Date: Monday, October 22, 2018
End Date: Monday, November 5, 2018
Location: Colvin Center Climbing Wall
Standing abroad in the Yosemite Valley of California is a 3,593 ft. granite formation popularly and appropriately known as El Capitan or “the captain”. This is one of the most well-known climbing structures in all the world and is especially infamous for its most iconic route, “The Nose” that stands at a towering 2,900 ft. Climbers who wish to take on the El Capitan Challenge will have 2 weeks to climb the whole 2,900 ft. distance that it would take to cover “The Nose” or 125 pitches at the Colvin Climbing Wall. Climbers taking on the challenge may sign up at the Colvin Climbing Wall’s front desk.
This is a part of the Rocktober series