- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: Mandatory meeting at 5:45 pm. Climbing Competition begins at 6:00 pm.
Date: Thursday, February 16, 2017 and Friday, February 17, 2017
Location: Colvin Center Climbing Wall
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Registration Fee: $3/shoe rental at the event.
• Men’s and women’s leagues are available
• Participants climb on one day only, not on both days
• Participants do not need to be certified climbers and belayers will be provided.
• All participants will be required to sign an Outdoor Adventure Assumption of Risk form prior to climbing.
• Personal equipment can be used per acceptance of OA staff. Other climbers who need equipment will be given the proper equipment free of charge by the O.A. staff. The only equipment that will come with a charge will be climbing shoe rentals.
Register online with IMLeagues (intramuralsports.okstate.edu). Contact Brandi Abercrombie at email@example.com or 415-744-74074 for more information.
25 climbers per night- First come, first serve.