- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Climbing Anchor Clinic
Time: 6:00 PM
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Location: Outdoor Adventure
Registration Fee: $20 Member, $25 Non-member
Participants will learn the basics of building an industry standard climbing anchor. Knowing how to properly construct and use climbing anchors are essential to climbing outside effectively and safely.
Visit Outdoor Adventure, call 405-744-5581, or email email@example.com to register.