- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Challenge Course Instructor Training
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: Monday, May 14, 2018 - Friday, May 18, 2018
Location: Camp Redlands
Registration Deadline: Friday, May 10, 2018
Registration Fee: $100/OSU member, $350/Non-OSU member
This is a 40 hour certification course. You will learn some skills on group dynamics, group management, and technical high ropes skills.
If you are going to be in Stillwater this summer we are looking for several qualified people to join our team. If you like adventure and working outside this is an ideal job. We are willing to work with students’ academic schedules.
To register please contact Outdoor Adventure (405) 744-5581 and ask for Tammy, or you can stop by our office and register in person.