- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Challenge Course Instructor Training
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Date: Monday, May 15, 2017 - Friday, May 19, 2017
Location: Camp Redlands
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Registration Fee: $100/OSU Student, $375/Non-OSU Student
Register in the Outdoor Adventure office at the base of the Colvin Climbing Wall or call 405-744-5581.
Need skills to work with people? Learn how to facilitate games, initiatives, low elements, and high elements. Learn the process, equipment, and theories used at a challenge course. This is a great opportunity to meet new people, make friends, and maybe even get a job on our challenge course! Fees include t-shirt, training, and certification. This is a 40 hour certification that involves four full days of training and one day of evaluation.