- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Challenge Course Day
Time: 11 am - 5 pm
Date: Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017
Location: Challenge Course at Camp Redlands
Registration Fees: $5 w/OSU ID, $15 without OSU ID
Come out and experience our challenge course first hand. Explore the heights above the tree tops of Payne County and experience our zip-lines!
This program is open to all students, employees and the community. Participants will pay on site, cash or Bursar only. There is no need to register for this event, just show up and enjoy the Camp Redlands Challenge Course! For questions or more information call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581.