- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Challenge Course Day
Time: 11 am - 5 pm
Date: Saturday, Mar. 25, 2017
Location: Challenge Course at Camp Redlands
Registration Fees: $5 w/OSU ID, $15 without OSU ID
Come out and experience our challenge course first hand. Explore the heights above the tree tops of Payne County and experience our zip-lines!
This program is open to all students, employees and the community. Participants will pay on site, cash or Bursar only. There is no need to register for this event, just show up and enjoy the Camp Redlands Challenge Course! For questions or more information call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581.