- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Bike Maintenance 101
Location: Outdoor Adventure
Dates: Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $20; Non-Students $25
Come learn basic mechanical parts of your bike and how to fix them. Patrons will learn about bike safety, terminology of their bike parts, and scenarios in which they will need to fix their bike. We will go over roadside/trailside maintenance techniques that will help you learn how to fix your flat, and adjust any pesky breaks or gears.
We will provide all of the equipment and the bikes. Please do not bring your personal bike.
For more information, please call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.