- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Backcountry Cooking Clinic
Time: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Outdoor Adventure
Dates: Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017
Registration Deadline: Sept. 22, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $20; Non-Students $25
The clinic is designed to teach patrons how to cook with several different cooking methods that are commonly seen in the backcountry setting. Patrons will not only learn how to operate these cooking devices, they will also learn delicious and nutritious recipes that range from deserts, breakfast, easy lunch options, and dinner!! All the meals introduced will have alternate vegetarian and gluten free options to go along. Must have OSU ID and be a member in Spectrum to have the member pricing. There is no refunds after registration deadline.
To register or for more information, call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email email@example.com.