- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Backcountry Cooking Clinic
Time: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Outdoor Adventure
Dates: Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017
Registration Deadline: Sept. 22, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $20; Non-Students $25
The clinic is designed to teach patrons how to cook with several different cooking methods that are commonly seen in the backcountry setting. Patrons will not only learn how to operate these cooking devices, they will also learn delicious and nutritious recipes that range from deserts, breakfast, easy lunch options, and dinner!! All the meals introduced will have alternate vegetarian and gluten free options to go along. Must have OSU ID and be a member in Spectrum to have the member pricing. There is no refunds after registration deadline.
To register or for more information, call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email email@example.com.