- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Anchors Away!!! Rock Climbing Anchor Building Clinic
Time:7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Outdoor Adventure Climbing Wall
Dates: Monday, Oct. 9, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct. 9, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $20; Non-Students $25
Come learn industry standard principles and practices from instructors who are certified through the two leading organizations in the climbing industry (PCIA and AMGA). Students will debunk old climbing myths, learn how to identify risk management, and build industry standard anchors for all your future climbing adventures. Equipment will be provided.
For more information or to register, call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.