- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Anchors Away!!! Rock Climbing Anchor Building Clinic
Time:7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Outdoor Adventure Climbing Wall
Dates: Monday, Oct. 9, 2017
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct. 9, 2017 by 5:00 p.m.
Registration Fees: Students $20; Non-Students $25
Come learn industry standard principles and practices from instructors who are certified through the two leading organizations in the climbing industry (PCIA and AMGA). Students will debunk old climbing myths, learn how to identify risk management, and build industry standard anchors for all your future climbing adventures. Equipment will be provided.
For more information or to register, call Outdoor Adventure at 405-744-5581 or email email@example.com.