- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2017
Location: Camp Redlands
Registration Deadline: Thursday, February 9, 2017
Registration Fee: $30 for members, $45 for non-members
Register in the Outdoor Adventure office located at the base of the rock wall in the Colvin. For more information call 405-744-5581.
Come join us for an adventure packed evening at Camp Redlands. We will experience the full high ropes course, zipline at dusk, and enjoy a delicious meal around the campfire. Come challenge yourself, meet some new people, and make some memories!
This program is open to OSU-STW students, employees and Department of Wellness members.