- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
2nd Annual Crankenstein Halloween Bouldering Competition
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location: Colvin Center Climbing Wall
Registration Fee: $5 Early Bird Registration and $10 the Day Before and of the Event
Crankenstein is two parts, a bouldering and costume competition. Climbers will show off their most clever and best costume as they tackle some bouldering problems in hopes of becoming the 2nd Annual Crankenstein champ. Climbers will be judged on their costume and will be awarded bonus points to their overall score based on the judge’s discretion of the costume legitimacy.
Outdoor Adventure @ Colvin Recreation Center, 405-744-5581, firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be a male and female winner and additionally an overall best costume winner.
There will be pizza and prizes for the winners.
This is a part of the Rocktober climbing series.