- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
S.W.E.A.T. (Stronger With Exercise And Training)
Date: Jan. 12, 2018 - May 11, 2018
Times: Session 1: Tues/Wed/Thur, 5:15-6:15 pm
Session 2: Tues/Wed/Thur, 5:45-6:45 am
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2018
Registration Fees: $100
To register contact the front desk at the Seretean Wellness Center at 405-744-9355, or email email@example.com.
The S.W.E.A.T. program is designed for individuals who are currently exercising regularly (exercise at least 3 times a week for the past 6 months) and are looking for more intense exercises. The program will incorporate high-intensity based exercises utilizing different modes of resistance (body weight, TRX, sleds, battle ropes, ViPR, med balls, stability balls, free weights and agility ladder) to assist with increases in cardiovascular performance and muscular endurance. The program is comprised of 17 total weeks with weeks 1 and 17 devoted to pre and post assessments (height, weight, body fat percentage, hamstring flexibility, upper body strength and a cardiovascular fitness test).
A maximum of 10 total participants are allowed to participate in the program. Participants who have had a musculoskeletal injury that has been diagnosed in the past 6 months are excluded from applying. This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met.
This program is open to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees and Department of Wellness community members.