- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
S.W.E.A.T. (Stronger With Exercise And Training)
Date: June 4, 2018 - July 27, 2018
Morning Session: Mon/Wed/Fri, 5:45 am - 6:45 am
Afternoon Session: Mon/Wed/Fri, 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Studio 1
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 by 5:00 pm
Registration Fees: $60
The S.W.E.A.T program is designed for individuals who are currently exercising regularly (exercise at least 3 times a week for the past 6 months) and are looking for more intense exercises. The program will incorporate high-intensity based exercises utilizing different modes of resistance (body weight, sleds, med balls, ViPR, free weights, and much more) to assist with increases in cardiovascular performance and muscular endurance. The program is comprised of 8 total weeks of training.
Class will be canceled and refunds issued as necessary if class minimums are not met.
For more information, contact Todd Christensen.
This program is open to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees only. Instructor: Taylor Boyle