- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
S.W.E.A.T. (Stronger With Exercise And Training)
Date: June 4, 2018 - July 27, 2018
Morning Session: Mon/Wed/Fri, 5:45 am - 6:45 am
Afternoon Session: Mon/Wed/Fri, 5:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Studio 1
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 by 5:00 pm
Registration Fees: $60
The S.W.E.A.T program is designed for individuals who are currently exercising regularly (exercise at least 3 times a week for the past 6 months) and are looking for more intense exercises. The program will incorporate high-intensity based exercises utilizing different modes of resistance (body weight, sleds, med balls, ViPR, free weights, and much more) to assist with increases in cardiovascular performance and muscular endurance. The program is comprised of 8 total weeks of training.
Class will be canceled and refunds issued as necessary if class minimums are not met.
For more information, contact Todd Christensen.
This program is open to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees only. Instructor: Taylor Boyle