- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
S.W.E.A.T. (Stronger With Exercise And Training)
Date: Jan. 12, 2018 - May 11, 2018
Times: Session 1: Tues/Wed/Thur, 5:15-6:15 pm
Session 2: Tues/Wed/Thur, 5:45-6:45 am
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2018
Registration Fees: $100
To register contact the front desk at the Seretean Wellness Center at 405-744-9355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S.W.E.A.T. program is designed for individuals who are currently exercising regularly (exercise at least 3 times a week for the past 6 months) and are looking for more intense exercises. The program will incorporate high-intensity based exercises utilizing different modes of resistance (body weight, TRX, sleds, battle ropes, ViPR, med balls, stability balls, free weights and agility ladder) to assist with increases in cardiovascular performance and muscular endurance. The program is comprised of 17 total weeks with weeks 1 and 17 devoted to pre and post assessments (height, weight, body fat percentage, hamstring flexibility, upper body strength and a cardiovascular fitness test).
A maximum of 10 total participants are allowed to participate in the program. Participants who have had a musculoskeletal injury that has been diagnosed in the past 6 months are excluded from applying. This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met.
This program is open to all OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees and Department of Wellness community members.