- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: Friday, May 5, 2017
Location: Student Union Plaza
Get up and get moving Cowboys! Friday, May 5, 2017 is OSU’s Wear Your Sneakers Day. No matter what your attire is, wear your sneakers and get in as many steps as possible. Join us at the Student Union Plaza at Noon. * Group photo with President Burns Hargis and First Cowgirl Ann Hargis. * Free samples from University Dining services * Health and Wellness booths from campus Departments. *Pete’s Pet Posse therapy dogs.