- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:00 pm
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018
Location: Student Union Plaza
Get up and get moving Cowboys! Friday, May 4th is OSU’s Wear Your Sneakers Day. No matter what your attire is for the day, wear your sneakers and get in as many steps as possible. Join us at the Student Union Plaza at noon.
- Group photo with President Burns Hargis and First Cowgirl Ann Hargis.
- Free samples from University Dining Services.
- Health and Wellness booths from campus Departments.
- Pete’s Pet Posse therapy dogs.
No pre-registration required. For more information, please contact Kim Beard, Asst. Director, Employee Wellness, Kimberly.email@example.com 405-744-6907.