- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Tuesday, August 28th
Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 5:45 to 6:45 am OR from 5:15 to 6:15 pm
Location: Seretean Studio 1
Registration Deadline: August 17, 2018 by 8:00am
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees
Shape up is a 12-week program designed to support beginner exercisers to develop a safe and effective physical activity routine. The program will allow participants to improve their overall fitness status, including aspects such as cardiovascular health, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility, and overall body composition.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Colvin Business office at 405-477-5510 for more information.
Participants will be required to attend 20 of the 24 exercise sessions. Failure to do so will result in a $100 charge to their bursar account.