- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Seretean Memorial Wellness Quest for United Way
Date: Thursday, Sept. 29, 2016
Location: Student Union Plaza—east side (on Hester)
Registration Deadline: Can register up to the day of the event
Donation: student: $10 non-student: $15
Join us on Thursday, September 29 at noon on the Student Union Plaza for the annual Seretean Memorial Wellness Quest for United Way. Please print the registration form located below & return the form and your donation to any of the following locations: Your United Way Team Captain or the Seretean Wellness Center Front Desk. All donations go directly to the United Way of Stillwater. All giveaways and prizes are provided by the Bud Seretean Foundation. The Seretean Memorial Wellness Quest is held in honor of the late Bud Seretean, a champion of health and wellness.
Print the registration form HERE
For questions about registration please call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is open to all students, employees and the community.