- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Monday, September 10th
Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 - 1:00 pm, OR Monday and Wednesday from 5:15 - 6:15 pm
Location: Seretean Studio 1
Registration Deadline: September 3rd, 2018 by 8:00am
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees
Saddle Up is a 10-week program that meets twice a week. The program will be a holistic approach to fitness and wellness. This program will be a blend of structured exercise programming, as well as introductions to various fitness modalities. Saddle Up will also rely heavily on teaching individuals about SMART goals by creating, evaluating, and updating over the 10-week course. This program is great for beginners who are looking to start exercising and want to learn how to create a strong, long-lasting relationship with physical activity.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Colvin Business office at 405-744-5510 for more information.
Participants will be required to attend 16 of the 20 exercise sessions. Failure to do so will result in a $100 charge to their bursar account.