- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Maintain, Don’t Gain
Times: Weigh-ins will be the week of November 6th and weigh-outs will be the week of January 8th. All participants will need to schedule a weigh-in with a Department of Wellness employee prior to the challenge. Weights from any other scale will not qualify. Department weigh-ins per request (minimum of 5 employees)
Dates: Monday, Nov. 6, 2017 - Friday, Jan. 12, 2018
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Friday, Nov. 3, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Registration Fee: $10.00 charged to participants Bursar if they do not complete final weigh-out
Maintain, Don’t Gain is a free 10-week program designed to help individuals maintain their weight during the holiday season (losing weight is acceptable). Weekly emails will be sent out with tips and strategies for adopting or maintain healthy behaviors along with healthy recipes, stress management tools, physical activity suggestions and encouraging messages.
Weekly drawings (for a massage) will be held throughout the program!
Anyone who finishes the program (weighs in and out) will be in a drawing for 1 of 3 Fitbits!
The incentives are subject to taxation. At the conclusion of the program, OSU Payroll Services will be notified of the retail value of the incentives received.