- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Start Date: Monday, August 27th
Times: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 5:45 to 6:45 am OR from 12:00 to 1:00 pm
Location: Seretean Studio 1
Registration Deadline: August 17th, 2018 by 8:00 am
Registration Fee: Free to benefits-eligible employees
Employee Bootcamp will strive to maintain or increase participants’ cardiovascular health, muscular endurance, and muscular strength. Workouts will consist of high intensity cardiovascular exercises and bodyweight and plyometric exercises. This class is open to generally healthy people of all fitness levels. The format of this class allows participants to work at their own pace, so participants are able to regulate their intensity. Day 1 and 36 will be devoted to pre- and post-program health and fitness assessments. Days 2-35 will be devoted to structured workouts developed by a certified personal trainer.
To register please send an email to email@example.com or call the Colvin Business office at 405-477-5510 for more information.
Participants will be required to attend 30 of the 36 exercise sessions. Failure to do so will result in a $100 charge to their bursar account.