- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Choose You (Diabetes Prevention Program)
Time: Mondays, 12:10 – 12:50 pm
Date: September 11, 2017 - November 27, 2017
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Extended Dining
Registration Deadline: August 25, 2017
Fee: Free! FREE: No charge unless participant does not comply with program guidelines. $100 fee for non-compliance.
Choose You is a 12-week program designed for persons who are at risk for developing diabetes or those who have been told they are pre-diabetic. This will be a fun and interactive program to encourage weight loss and lower blood glucose. The goal of the program is to help participants develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve their optimal level of health. Components of the program include: pre-, post-, and 12-month program testing, physical activity and nutrition guidance. Pre- and post-program assessments (glucose testing at University Health Services) will be the week prior to the program and at the end of the program.
Click here to apply.
For questions or for more information call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email wellness.okstate.edu.
Employees must be OSU-Stillwater benefits-eligible who have not previously participated in Choose You and employees who are not currently taking insulin or have been diagnosed with diabetes. Registration deadline is 5:00 pm on 8/25/2017. For more information, contact Elizabeth Lohrman at firstname.lastname@example.org Participants that apply for the program will be notified by 8/30/2017