- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
League Divisions and Competition Levels
Intramural Competition is offered in four (4) divisions:
- Men's - Composed of individual men or men's teams which may, but are not required to represent the various residence halls, Greek organizations or independent groups of the university community.
- Women’s - Composed of individual women or women’s teams which may, but are not required to represent the various residence halls, Greek organizations or independent groups of the university community.
- CoRec - Composed of teams consisting of a minimum number of players of each gender. Teams may, but are not required to represent the various residence halls, Greek organizations or independent groups of the university community. When participating in this division the male to female ratio can never be higher then 2:1.
- Open – Composed of teams consisting of each gender with no minimum or maximum. Teams of all males may compete against teams of all females or any mix of genders. This division will be for Texas Hold’Em, Golf 2-person best ball, Domino’s & Wii Sports Tournament.
Intramural Sports competition is divided into three (3) different leagues. Each team or individual is encouraged to select the league which best suits their abilities and interests. The Intramural Sports Coordinator reserves the right to move teams to a more appropriate league when necessary. Team captains are encouraged to aid this process prior to the beginning of playoffs. The following leagues are offered:
- “Competitive” league is designed for teams/individuals with high skill levels, seeking intense competition.
- “Recreational” league is available for those with prior experience in the sport seeking a moderate level of competition and skill.
- “Just For Fun” league offers a “just for fun” atmosphere, which is comprised of those with little or no experience.