- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Alcohol, Drug and Tobacco Use
Alcoholic beverages, drugs and tobacco products are not permitted on or within the playing confinement of the Intramural Sports playing areas. Contests will not be played and will result in forfeits if such substance abuse is present.
The Competitive Sports Staff assigned to the playing contest have the authority and responsibility in making decisions regarding individuals who are not permitted to participate based on:
- A student's breath or clothing smells of alcohol or illegal substances.
- A student's actions and language are unacceptable.
- Teams and/or individuals guilty of alcohol or drug use will be asked to leave the playing area and may be barred from further participation. Violators will be suspended for 1 semester or the equivalent of 1 semester.
- Such violation may also be subject to prosecution under the terms of the University Student Conduct Policies.
Any participants or teams who have been ejected due to substance abuse may be required to meet with the OSU Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center and provide documentation to the Assistant Director before they are allowed to participate.