- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Faculty/Staff Volleyball League
Time: Wednesdays, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Date: June 13 - August 8, 2018
Location: Colvin Center 4 Gym North
Registration Opens: May 16
Registration Deadline: June 5 @ 11:30 pm
The Faculty and Staff Intramural Volleyball presents an opportunity for campus employees to take time during their lunch break to partake in friendly competition amongst other departments at Oklahoma State. The event is open to all departments and welcomes athletes of all skill levels.
Teams must have a minimum of 4 players and maximum of 6 players on the court at the same time. There is no maximum limit of players allowed on the overall roster. However, only 10 participants may receive a Championship prize.
Only 2 students are allowed per team (this includes graduate and undergraduate students).
All participants must have their University issued ID to sign in.
Register online at Intramuralsports.okstate.edu
For more information call 405-744-7407.