- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Faculty/Staff Softball League
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Date: June 5th - August 7th, 2018
Location: Colvin Center Fields
Registration Opens: May 16th
Registration Deadline: May 29th @ 11:30 pm
The Faculty and Staff Intramural Softball presents an opportunity for campus employees to partake in friendly competition amongst other departments at Oklahoma State. The event is open to all departments and welcomes athletes of all skill levels.
Teams must have a minimum of 8 players and maximum of 10 players on the field at the same time. There is no maximum limit of players allowed on the overall roster. However, only 10 participants may receive a Championship prize.
Up to 4 students are allowed per team (this includes graduate and undergraduate students).
All participants must have their University issued ID to sign in.
Register online at Intramuralsports.okstate.edu.
For more information call 405-744-7407.