- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
April 15: Cowboy Walking Trails Grand Opening
Walking is the most common form of physical activity for U.S. adults, and we’ve created an easy, convenient and fun way to get your daily exercise in.
The Cowboy Walking Trails are designed to focus on health and increase activity among our OSU family. They are conveniently located throughout campus and marked with bronze medallions to keep you on the right track. Our shortest trail, the White Trail, adds up to be .66 miles long. At almost a mile long, the Orange Trail is .89 miles. You can also challenge yourself to an outer loop around both trails adding up to a total of 1.3 miles. Our Cowboy Walking Trails will lead you through OSU’s campus while passing by some of Oklahoma State’s most notable landmarks.
Look for these locations along your walk!
1. OSU Column
2. Henry Bellmon Clock
3. Noble Research Center
4. Walking Trail White Medallion
5. Engineering North
6. College of Engineering, Architecture & Technology
7. Boone Pickens Stadium
8. Garden on Hester Street
9. Civil Engineering Laboratory
10. Small Walking Trail White Marker
11. “O” on Legacy Walk
12. Engineering Pyramid
13. Edmon Low Library
14. Walking Trail Map
1. Small Walking Trail Orange Marker
2. Classroom Building
3. Student Union
4. Chi-O Clock
5. Henry G. Bennett Statue
6. Formal Gardens
7. Theta Pond
8. OSU Sign on corner of University and Monroe
9. “OSU” on Monroe
For more information contact the Seretean Wellness Center at 405-744-WELL (9355).