- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
America's Healthiest Campus
As America's Healthiest Campus, the Department of Wellness at Oklahoma State University continues to lead the way in these efforts with focus and dedication on providing first class wellness programs, services and facilities. “We provide something for everyone,” Kent Bunker, Department of Wellness Director said. “We offer a wide variety of programs that teach healthy habits and create lifelong wellness skills.”
The Department of Wellness team continually develops new programs and services to fit the ever-changing wellness needs of our OSU community. The Department of Wellness includes: Sponsored Programs, Nutrition Counseling, Health Risk Assessments, Cooking Classes, Group Fitness, Intramurals, Club Activities, Outdoor Adventure, Personal Training, Massage Therapy and Employee Assistance.
As an added bonus for all benefit-eligible faculty and staff at Oklahoma State University, access to the Colvin Recreation Center and Seretean Wellness Center is included in their benefits package. The Department of Wellness mission is to provide the resources to educate and encourage wellness to our students, employees and community for the mind and body.