- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Yoga in the Garden – Spring 2017
Time: 5:30 - 6:15 p.m
Date: Thursdays, April 6, 2017 - May 25, 2017
Location: Botanic Garden
Registration is not required. For more information call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking: Botanic Garden Parking
North Entrance: 3425 W. Virginia Ave
South Entrance: 3300 W. 6th
There is no better way to unwind at the end of a long day than through yoga practice and guided relaxation – and what finer place to practice than the tranquil setting of The Botanic Garden. When we practice outside, we invite even greater energy into the body through our contact with the sun, soil and fresh air. Bring your mat and join Yoga Therapist Gabbee Lofton as we shed the worries of the day and welcome nature’s energy into body, mind and spirit. Each practice will incorporate a short centering practice, gentle yoga stretches and a guided relaxation. In addition to a yoga mat, participants may want to bring sunscreen, water, and insect repellent and a small hand towel to make practice more enjoyable. This event is co-sponsored by the Department of Wellness and OSU Botanic Gardens. In case of inclement weather the event will be held in the education building on sight.
Join us on the lower lawn of the Display Gardens near the vegetable garden.