- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Location: Colvin 4 Gym North
Session 1: January 22, 2018 - March 9, 2018
Session 2: March 12, 2018 - May 4, 2018
Session Day & Time: Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's at 5:45 - 6:30 am
Session 1: February 2, 2018
Session 2: March 23, 2018
Registration Fee: For Students, $60 for 7 Weeks, $100 for a Semester. For Non-Students, $70 for 7 Weeks, $120 for a Semester.
The Department of Wellness Cowboy Boot Camp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight, strength and plyometric exercise with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress.
To register, stop by the Colvin business office, the Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email email@example.com.