- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
This program has been closed for this semester. Stay tuned for upcoming dates and times!
Location: Colvin 4 Gym North
Session 1: January 22, 2018 - March 9, 2018
Session 2: March 12, 2018 - May 4, 2018
Session Day & Time: Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's at 5:45 - 6:30 am
Session 1: February 2, 2018
Session 2: March 23, 2018
Registration Fee: For Students, $60 for 7 Weeks, $100 for a Semester. For Non-Students, $70 for 7 Weeks, $120 for a Semester.
The Department of Wellness Cowboy Boot Camp is designed to push the limits of metabolic conditioning. The workouts consist of high intensity bodyweight, strength and plyometric exercise with short cardiovascular intervals. This class is open to generally healthy people of all levels of fitness. The format allows each individual to workout at their own pace, and participants are encouraged to increase intensity as the workouts progress.
To register, stop by the Colvin business office, the Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.