- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Date: Sunday, August 20, 2017
Location: Colvin Dance 2
Learn how to avoid a sexual assault before it happens.
In this hands-on class, you will learn self-defense techniques and strategies to avoid becoming a victim.
Self-defense and self-protection are a priority for women.
During this clinic, you will be introduced to actions and strategies that will make you a less appealing target to attackers.
We will discuss:
- Common everyday items that can be used as weapons in an emergency
- Precautions you should be taking to limit your risk of an attack
- The most vulnerable areas to strike an attacker
- Effective techniques that can be used to get away from an attacker.
This program may be canceled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event. Program is open to all students, employees and Department of wellness community members.
For more information, call 405-744-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.