- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Wellness Play for United Way
Time: Come & Go, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Date: October 4, 2017
Location: Student Union Plaza/Amphitheatre
Registration Deadline: N/A
Registration Fee: $10.00/person (cash or check only [made out to United Way])
Come meet us on the Student Union Plaza for Wellness Play! Donate $10 to United Way of Stillwater, participate in playing yard games and receive a $10 Student Union Dining card that can be used at any OSU-STW dining location.
All donations go directly to the United Way of Stillwater. Student Union Dining cards are provided by the Bud Seretean Foundation. The Seretean Memorial Wellness Play for United Way is held in honor of the late Bud Seretean, a champion of health and wellness.
For questions please call 405-744-WELL (9355).