- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Nearly Naked Mile
Time: Race starts at 5:00 pm with pre-race activities starting at 4:00 pm
Date: Thursday, February 23, 2017
Location: Student Union North Plaza
Registration Deadline: February 23 (at event)
Registration Fee: $5
Student Union Activities Board and the Department of Wellness are collaborating to bring the Nearly Naked Mile/5K to Oklahoma State University. The Nearly Naked Mile/5K is a philanthropic fun run where minimal clothing is encouraged, but bathing suit areas MUST be covered, with the incentive to donate clothes that will be given back to the Stillwater Community. Taking clothes off is not required, but clothing donations are still encouraged! The cost is $5 which can be paid with cash or billed to bursar.
This event is open to all OSU-STW students and employees.