- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Meal Planning on Meal Plans
Time: 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Location: Seretean Wellness Center Auditorium
Registration Fee: FREE
Registration is not required. This program is open to all OSU-STW students, employees and Department of Wellness community members.
Finding it hard to eat healthy while you are on campus? Learn all the tips and tricks for eating healthy while on campus.
- Make healthy choices at restaurants on campus
- Eat healthy on the run
- Shop at convenience stores for healthy options
- Use the MyPlate guidelines
- Make easy dorm room meals
- And much more