- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:10 pm - 12:45 pm
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Location: Student Union Plaza
Registration Deadline: Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
Join us for a 1-mile fun walk to encourage the OSU and Stillwater community to kick the habit of tobacco use or quit “cold turkey”. The Gobble Wobble is in celebration of Kick Butts Day, an event that promotes individuals standing out and speaking up against the use of tobacco. OSU will celebrate this day with the Gobble Wobble race followed by free “Cold Turkey” lunches!