- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 12:10 pm - 12:45 pm
Date: Thursday, November 16, 2017
Location: Student Union Plaza
Registration Deadline: Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017
Join us for a 1-mile fun walk to encourage the OSU and Stillwater community to kick the habit of tobacco use or quit “cold turkey”. The Gobble Wobble is in celebration of Kick Butts Day, an event that promotes individuals standing out and speaking up against the use of tobacco. OSU will celebrate this day with the Gobble Wobble race followed by free “Cold Turkey” lunches!