- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- ABLE Tech Instrumental in Bookshare Contract Renewal
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I go for the Health Risk Assessment?
For your assessment, go to the basement of the Seretean Wellness Center. Follow the stairs down and turn left.
Where can I direct specific questions regarding the HRA?
Please contact Alex Stockam either by phone (405-744-4289) or by email: email@example.com and he will answer your question in a timely manner.
Do I have to do everything described on the HRA?
All tests are optional.
How often can I get an HRA?
You can come in once a semester.
How long does the assessment take?
Plan for 20-30 minutes. The length of time is dependent upon the number of students getting HRAs.
Is there paperwork involved?
Minimal. When you come in, you will sign a consent form and fill out the top of the results form (name, date, age, CWID, and email).
When will I get my results?
You will receive a copy of your results before you leave.
I have had a physical within the last year. What do I do with the copy of the physical in order to waive the HRA fee?
Turn your physical in to University Health Services. Their contact information is below:
1202 West Farm Road
Stillwater, OK 74078
405.744.7665 – phone
405.744.6556 – fax