- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Date: Every Thursday, never ending!
Location: Colvin Recreation Center's Indoor Pool
Registration Fee: FREE
Every Thursday Outdoor Adventure will be hosting free whitewater kayaking clinics. Clinics will be introductory sessions for folks who are interested in whitewater kayaking, beginners looking to fine tune their skills, or seasoned boaters looking for time to work on more advanced technique.
Outdoor Adventure will provide all the necessary equipment; all the patrons need to do is show up!! Patrons must bring a bathing suit, towel, and any other items appropriate for recreating in a pool setting. Patrons are more than welcome to bring their own boat and/or equipment if they would like to do so. We will run the clinics every Thursday that the Colvin is open as well.
No registration required Just show up!