- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Women & Weights
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday and Sunday, Aug 24, 2019 - Oct 13, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Aug 30, 2019
Registration Fee: Student, $50; Non-Student $60
Women & Weights is a class is for women who want to learn the basics of weight training and gym etiquette without having to deal with the intimidations of the open gym floor. This class is a blend of an educational session and a progressive weight training program to prepare women to feel more comfortable exercising in the standard gym setting.
By the end of the eight-week program, you will:
1) Know how to use each piece of equipment and what muscle groups they work.
2) Understand equipment settings and proper form for each exercise, including free weights.
3) How much weight to use and when to increase weight.
To register, visit the Colvin Center Business Office, call 405-744-5510, or email email@example.com.
The first week of this session will be free!
This class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.