- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday and Sunday, Aug 24, 2019 - Oct 13, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: Aug 30, 2019
Registration Fee: Student, $50; Non-Student $60
Weights 101 is an introductory class to resistance training for all age groups and fitness levels. The class is designed to provide a progressive weight training program while including a structured educational session on the ins and outs of gym equipment, gym etiquette, and basic workout structure.
To register, visit the Colvin Center Business Office, call 405-744-5510, or email email@example.com.
The first week of this session will be free!
This class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.