- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Spring Break Bootcamp (SBBC19)
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Dates: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, January 14, 2019 - March 15, 2019
Location: Seretean Wellness Center
Registration Deadline: January 21, 2019
Registration Fee: Student, $50; Non-Student $60
SBBC19 is a class designed to help you develop the look you desire for this year’s Spring Break! Join and get a fully comprehensive fitness plan designed to help you maximize the time you have to get fit before Spring Break.
Instructor: Triston Trimble
The first week is a free trial period.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email your form to email@example.com.
The class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.