- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- ABLE Tech Serves Parents with Disabilities
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Self Defense Workshop
Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Date: February 15, 2020
Location: Colvin Center - Dance Studio 2
Registration Deadline: February 14, 2020 at 5 p.m.
Registration Fee: FREE
In this two-hour self-defense seminar, instructor Melinda Wilson will go over basic self defense techniques while educating participants about self awareness. The class has little to minimal physical contact and participation is encouraged, but not required.
Melinda is the Head Instructor and co-owner of Infinity Martial Arts and Self Defense in Stillwater. She has more than 20 years of experience teaching martial arts and is currently a 5th Dan Black belt in Youn Wha Ryu and a Blue belt Instructor in Vanguard Krav Maga.
Participants are encouraged to wear athletic clothes and shoes to the event and to bring a friend along!
To register for the class, please visit the Business Office in person, call at 405-744-5510, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will need to sign two participation waivers before the beginning of class.