- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
ROSU: Half and Full Marathon Training
Time: 6 - 7 a.m.
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 29, 2019 - April 18, 2019
Location: Colvin Upper/Lower Fields
Registration Deadline: February 5, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $70, Non-member $80.
ROSU: Half and Full Marathon Training is a 12-week program which will lead up to the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon on April 28, 2019. This program is designed to introduce runners to new distances while also increasing speed and technique for experienced runners.
Payment includes a ROSU t-shirt.
Register in the Colvin Business office or by phone (405)744-5510.
For questions please contact Fitness at email@example.com.