- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- New Assistive Technology Devices
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
ROSU: 5K and 10K Training
Time: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Date: Mondays and Wednesdays, January 28, 2019 - April 11, 2019
Location: Colvin Upper/Lower Fields
Registration Deadline: February 4, 2019
Registration Fee: Member $70, Non-member $80.
ROSU 5K and 10K training is an 11-week program which will lead up to the Remember the Ten 5K/10K race on April 20, 2019. This program is designed to introduce runners to new distances while also increasing speed and technique for experienced runners.
Payment includes a ROSU t-shirt.
Register in the Colvin Business office or by phone (405)744-5510.
For questions please contact Fitness at email@example.com.