- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- New devices for children added to inventory
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Date: Mondays and Wednesdays, January 14, 2019 - May 1, 2019
Location: Performance Studio
Registration Deadline: January 21, 2019
Registration Fee: First 8 Weeks (Ends: Wednesday, March 13): Student, $50; Non-Student $60; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Second 8 Weeks (Begins: Monday, March 18): Students, $50; Non-Students, $60; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Metcon is short for metabolic conditioning. This class will push your cardiovascular capacity and strength by using workouts that are fast-paced and intense. Classes will be dynamic with the use of intervals, circuits, sandbags, medicine balls, kettlebells, and more traditional and non-traditional equipment. Expect to be challenged and to build your general physical preparedness.
Instructor: Chase Brum
The first week is a free trial period.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email email@example.com.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.
The class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.