- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Accessibility Apps for iPads
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Foundations of Olympic Lifting
Time: 5 - 6 p.m.
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 15, 2019 - May 2, 2019
Location: Performance Studio
Registration Deadline: January 22, 2019
Registration Fee: First 8 Weeks (Ends: Thursday, March 14): Students, $50; Non-Students, $60; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Second 8 Weeks (Begins: Tuesday, March 19): Students, $50; Non-Students, $60; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Want to know more about form and technique in the Olympic Lifts?
Get stronger and more efficient in the Clean, Jerk, and Snatch. Register and receive training led by a certified USA-Weightlifting coach! Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-6 p.m.
Instructor: Maci Stuart
The first week is a free trial period.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All forms must be submitted to the Colvin Business Office in person or via email at email@example.com
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.
The class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.