- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Assistive Devices for Children
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time: 5:15 - 5:45 p.m.
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, April 2, 2019 - April 25, 2019
Location: Outdoor Pool Lap Lanes
Registration Deadline: April 2, 2019
Registration Fee: $40
BOGA Fit is a class that provides a unique workout on water, utilizing traditional gym workouts such as pushups, squats, and burpees, but with unique adaptations specific to the BOGA FITMAT. The FITMAT design allows for a unique challenge to the core by creating controlled instability.
Instructor: Alex Veenker
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email email@example.com.
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.
If minimum requirements are not met, this program will be canceled. Appropriate refunds will be issued at that time.