- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- Reimagine Your Workspace
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- New devices for children added to inventory
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Advanced Olympic Lifting
Time: 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Dates: Tuesdays and Thursdays, January 15, 2019 - May 2, 2019
Location: Performance Studio
Registration Deadline: January 22, 2019
Registration Fee: First 8 Weeks (Ends: Thursday, March 14): Students, $75; Non-Students, $90; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Second 8 Weeks (Begins: Tuesday, March 19): Students, $75; Non-Students, $90; 10% discount when you register for either Olympic Lifting class & Metcon together.
Want more advanced programming and technique training in the Olympic lifts? Register for Olympic Lifting Level 2 and receive coaching and programming led by a certified USA-Weightlifting coach! Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-7:30 p.m.
Instructor: Chase Brum
The first week is a free trial period.
To register, visit the Colvin or Seretean Wellness Center, call 405-744-5510 or email email@example.com. All forms must be submitted to the Colvin Business Office in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants must complete the instructional programs form to register.
The class will be canceled if minimum numbers are not met. Refunds will be issued where appropriate at that time.