- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Lil' Tots and Tunes Concert
Time: 10:00 am: Breakfast. 11:00 am: Andrew and Polly Concert
Date: Saturday, September, 17, 2016
Location: The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University
Registration Deadline: Registration is not required for this event.
Registration Fee: Breakfast: $2/Person (cash only). Conert: FREE
Join us for a FUN and MUSICAL Saturday morning in The Botanic Garden at OSU! Enjoy breakfast in the Sensory Garden at 10:00 am* followed by an awesome concert with Andrew & Polly!!!! Bring your family and enjoy breakfast in the garden, and then be ready to sing and dance to the fun music!
More information about Andrew & Polly can be found on their website: andrewandpolly.com
For questions or more information contact Tabi Deal 405.744.2354 or email@example.com. This program is open to all. Parking is available at the north and south entrances. INCLEMENT WEATHER PLAN TBD. This program is co-sponsored by the Department of Wellness and The Botanic Garden at OSU.