- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- FREE Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment for Oklahomans with Disabilities
- Workspace Ergonomics
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities (Updated)
- New Site for Oklahoma ABLE Tech!
- Financial Services Benefit Many
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Prevention Programs
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Time of Event: 2:00pm (Please arrive early, as we will begin the 1-mile route promptly at 2:00pm)
Location: The Botanic Garden at OSU (please use the north entrance)
Registration Deadline (time and date): TO BE GUARANTEED A SHIRT: Friday, October 5, 2018
Registration Fee: $5.00 per person (includes shirt if registered by Friday, October 5, 2018)
The Jack-O-Lantern Jog is a family friendly fun run/walk/jog (1 mile) event that is held in the beautiful Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University. Upon completion of the 1-mile event, all participants can grab a pumpkin & paint away! Come dressed in costume for your chance to win one of the giveaways from the raffle!
Register in person at the Seretean Wellness Center (cash, check, credit or Bursar). For more information contact Kim Beard email@example.com. Registration form can be downloaded here.
Registration is available the day of the event – although shirts will not be ordered for those registering after Friday, October 5, 2018. If you plan to register the day of the event, please note that it will be cash/check only!
This program may be cancelled if minimum registration limits are not met. Any applicable refunds will be issued in that event.