- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- Be An Angel! Give the Gift of Assistive Technology
- "Breeze" Through College
- Arthritis Exercise Program - Spring 2017
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- Apps Help College Students Study
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Families & Flashlights
Date/Time: Friday, Nov. 3, 4:00 pm – Saturday, Nov. 4, 9:00 am
Location: The Botanic Gardens at Oklahoma State University
Registration Deadline: Friday, Oct. 27 or until maximum units are reserved (space is limited)
Registration Fee: $35.00 per family
Registration Information: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!! DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY OCTOBER 27TH!
Space is limited; first come, first serve basis (space is limited so pre-register to ensure your camp spot).
What can $35.00 buy in this day & age? Would you believe us if we told you it can buy you a fun, overnight camping experience with your family? Join us on an adventure—it will be a tent campin’, dinner eatin’, movie watchin’, s’mores makin’ kind of night! Come hungry as we will provide a dinner set for a campout, enjoy learning how to set-up your own tent, gather around as we watch an outdoor movie, make a delicious s’more, relish sleeping under the stars and awaken to the aroma of a crisp, fall morning.
Please, no pets! This program is open to OSU-STW benefits-eligible employees and Department of Wellness community members.
If you don’t have a tent, please let us know on your registration form and we will happily have a tent ready for you to set-up. Please carefully read your Welcome Letter, as it will provide exact detail as to what you will need to bring to get the best experience possible!
THIS PROGRAM MAY BE CANCELED IF MINIMUM REGISTRATION LIMITS ARE NOT MET. ANY APPLICABLE REFUNDS WILL BE ISUED IN THAT EVENT. ALSO, EVENT MAY BE CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER.