- Employee Wellness
- Intramural & Sport Clubs
- Outdoor Adventure
- Student Wellness
- Sponsored Programs
- Stillwater Family Saved by Smoke Alarm
- Tech the Halls with AT (New Assistive Technology)
- ABLE Tech Benefits Students with Disabilities
- Oklahoma Equipment Exchange
- Discover AT Discovery!
- Announcing TechAccessOK 2017!
- Try Out an Assistive Device!
- Smoke Alarms Save Lives
- For Oklahomans with Disabilities: Free Smoke Alarms and Alert Equipment
- Common Technology - Uncommon Results
- AT Device Demonstration Center
- AT Device Short-Term Loan Program
- Device Demo and Loan
- Device Loan Program Benefits OSU Staff
- Hearing Screenings
- Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
- Prevention Programs
- Workspace Ergonomics
- iPads, Apps and Software
- Massage Therapy
- Nutrition and Cooking
- Personal Training
- Pilates Reformer Training
- Swim Lessons
- Yoga Services
- Group Fitness Class Schedule
- Upcoming Events Calendar
Times: 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Program Start Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Program End Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2016
-Specific dates are May 24, May 31, June 7, June 14, June 21, and June 28.
Location: Colvin Front Lawn(corner of Hall of Fame & Cleveland)
Registration Fee: FREE; this event is free and open to the public.
Bring your family and join the Department of Wellness for “Discover Summer”. Each Tuesday between May 24-June 28, from 6-8 p.m. the Colvin front lawn will be transformed into a family fun night! Games and activities will include: family games, dance party, water games, coloring stations, lawn games, and more! The Chophouse Taqueria food truck will be on site or bring a family picnic.
This program may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Weather updates will be posted on this webpage and social media. Follow us on Facebook: Oklahoma State University Wellness and Twitter @OSUWELL.
For more information call 405-744-WELL (9355) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.